1、If cargo weight over 18T, rate will be difference.
2、Overtime fee for truck usage is RMB600/Truck. Loading time is 6 hours as per rule. If truck is late, it will not be caculated.
3、Via Da Chan Bay Port rate: add on RMB150/cntr base on rate via Shekou port.
For Garments/Textile/CONSOL，add on USD80/100/100 per20’GP/40’GP/40’HQ.
only via OPNW service美国线仓位确认需case by case
美国限重规定：（小于）17,250 kgs/20' 19,976 kgs/40' 超重货物会被当地收取超重罚金并要求拆箱直到符合接运标准，由此会产生巨额倒箱、托卡等费用。
CHIPPEWA FALLS (USCPF) 到岸后注意事项
- CUSTOMS EXAM AT COST.
- PRE-PULL FEE 75.00 (FOR SPEICAL APPT TIME FOR DELIVER)
-Importer must provide its Power of Attorney
Fuel surcharge(FSC) is subject to change.
1. CONGESTION SURCHARGE: $ 100.00
Rail congestion fee for all moves in/out of the CP: $100
2. Chassis Charges: $ 35.00 per day
Tri-Axle Fee: $ 250 + FSC, fee includes 1day rental, $50/day thereafter
Lift on Fee for Private Chassis: $100
3. IT-WILMINGTON SURCHARGE: $ 80.00 +FSC (Assessed for container terminations at Illinois Transport - Wilmington)
4. Chassis Positioning
- $ 100.00 + FSC per pickup or termination
5. Driver Detention
- One (1) hour free: $ 100.00 Beyond Free time, detention is charged in 1/4 hour increments of $25 each/$100 per hr
6. Stop Off: $ 100.00 +FSC Stopoff for partial unloading, scaling of containers, etc (per stop)
- Scale Fee: $10.00 per Scale
7. Yard Pull
- $ 100.00 +FSC Movement of containers from the rail to CST yard for hold or storage
8. Yard Storage: $ 40.00 per day
9. Hazardous Materials: $ 250.00 Documentaion surhcarge on all hazardous material loads
10. Reefer Surcharge: $ 150.00 per move
11. Pier Diem Admin Fee: 10% In the Event of Steamship Line per Diem, a 10% admin fee will be added to each invoice generated.
NOTE: When an imbalance of imports to empties occurs, a bobtail charge will be assessed. Communication will be sent via email requesting approval when situations such as this arise. Bobtail rate is full drayage fee plus fuel surcharge. All chassis and per diem charges will be billed accordingly until container is terminated. Carrier will only be responsible for per diem charges on containers not returned within two (2) business days of empty notification, or not returned within customer defined per diem free time allowance, whichever is later. Determining date for chassis rental liability will be the same as per diem. If you have special contract terms/free time with a steamship line, please communicate this information to us at the time of your delivery order.